Wednesday, January 11, 2012

It's time to pay it forward...

I have been very blessed in my life with many angels who have helped me out in so many ways, big and small!  So I have decided, with January being a typically slow month for photogs that is is time for me  to...

PAY IT FORWARD

Of coarse if you ask me I'll say there is NOTHING more important and priceless, then saving your memories with photographs! So I would like to give a deserving person that gift!


How can you help?


I need you to nominate people.... family's, friends, co workers. Anyone who you think deserves a free photo shoot. Maybe it is a young mother who will give birth while her husband is away serving our country. Maybe it is a child struggling with an illness. Or maybe a family who has recently lost a loved one.

Just email me your nominee along with their story. A winner will be chosen on February 14, 2012 by a panel of judges (my sisters) :):)      email: heathersphotos@live.com 

No comments: